Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Garden Of The Gods

Beautiful scenic overlook on a snowy day. Find out about homes for sale near Garden Of The Gods
Garden of the Gods on a snowy day.
     There are so many wonderful places to visit in Colorado Springs. One of my favorites is the Garden of the Gods. It is a great place to take friends and family when they come to town for a visit. It offers many trails for long walks or short walks. You can picnic in the many areas provided throughout the park. It is dog friendly, provided they are kept on a leash.

If you look close it really looks like a camel kissing a cow.
Kissing Camels
     I have enjoyed the Garden Of The Gods since I was a kid. I spent lots of time with my family climbing the rock and walking the trails long before the park was redesigned with the current cement trails. It is a place of joy and great memories.

Balancing Rock is a favorite among the locals and the tourists.
My mom at Balancing Rock
     If you live here in Colorado Springs or are just driving through, I would recommend stopping to visit the Garden Of The Gods. There is no entry fee. Even if you only drive through the park it is well worth it. If you want to learn a little more about the history of the Garden Of The Gods click here

If you are interested in Real Estate In Colorado Springs CO, Check out my other blog RealEstateInColoradoSpringsCO.blogspot.com/

If you are ready to shop for a home near the Garden of the Gods contact me: www.nikimcelroy.com
Ready to sell? Request you free Comparable Market Analysis and lets talk.

2 comments: